The term “RevoScience” is combination of two words revolution and science which means the science for the transformation of society, nation and human kind. RevoScience Media Pvt. Ltd has been registered at District Administration Office, Kathmandu in 15th March and since then we have been publishing Revoscience monthly magazine with slogan of Revolution through Science.
If we look back the history of developed countries what we can figure out is that they have been at that position because of their continual exchange of new ideas, information and effective use of science knowledge in their day to day to life. Realizing this fact, we have been here to act as communicator between the science and technology and society. It covers wide range of areas like meteorology, environment, agriculture, botany, zoology and various other branches of applied and theoretical sciences. One of our main task is to push the policy maker to bring the science and technology in the mainstream of the development.
It would be fruitful to mention here that this media has been established with joint effort of science students and senior professor of Nepal in order to explore and disseminate the ideas and achievements of science and technology in the world and how it can influence to our daily life and bring the change in the living standard of the people of the developing countries like Nepal. Further we can mention you that our magazine circulates with in the valley and other cities like Biratnagar, Pokhara, Chitwan, Nuwakot, Rasuwa, Aachham, Jhapa, Rajbiraj, Gorkha etc.
– It gives the general informationof modern science & technology to the general people.
– It makes people to think globally and to act locally.
– It makes people to think how they can transform the society individually by the application of science and technological knowledge.
– It helps to minimize the gap between rural and urban areas.
– Promotion of local affordable technology for the development of any sectors of the society.
– Research paper publications.
– Innovation of natural resources in Nepal.
– Presentation of news about achievement of science and technology.
– Awareness through science for development.
– Exploration of genuine science students& finding diamond age people of Nepal.
– Publication of national & international biography of scientists.
– Under the privilege of current rules and regulation to print science news by translating various audio visual material to Nepali to aware the people.